C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Comeback

"How to stay on top of housework when you have a craft room: You can't.  Find a new dream."

Paul and I thought this vertical coral cloud was interesting....and so pretty.

I put the last three envelopes of papers and Art Hearts in the mail today.  I thoroughly enjoyed this project and have appreciated all the conversations.....photos...and little goodies.

Thank you for supporting my Joyful Puttering!

I've shifted my creative energy into putting a few more things together for the Handiwork store.

An Ounce of Joy is making a comeback...and I told the story of the giveaway on an insert.  I've got six of these packets ready to go....and there seems to be no end to my supply of snippets and art experiments. 

Today is the anniversary of my sister Angie's death. She was the queen of art experiments and snippets.....and I think these would have made her smile.

2 comments:

  1. Love your opening quotation above.
    Love the vertical coral cloud.
    Love knowing where those last three envelopes of papers might be heading.
    Love that Ounce of Joy is enJOYing a comeback.

    Rest in peace, Angie. I send a hug, MaryAnn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow...four loves! Thanks Dotty! And yes...the last three envelopes are heading in your direction.

      Delete