C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Nature Moments

I'm keeping it simple tonight....it's time to pause for a little nature.

I walked the yard this afternoon looking closely at some of the lacey edges of melting snow on the shrubs.


There were pieces and parts that were wispy and delicate...
and others that were chunky ice balls.

 

And each one was a delightful little nature moment.


I was smitten with this moss heart that Cheryl found on a hike in Maine....and I so appreciate her sharing it with me.

She wondered if anyone else noticed it  too.  I hope they did....and I hope they paused and appreciated this little fabulous nature moment....just like Cheryl did!

5 comments:

  1. That moss heart, these delightful little nature moments—so sweet, so heart opening. I paused today to breathe in our being at the halfway point between winter solstice and vernal equinox.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....so heart opening! Paul and I were just talking about that halfway point between the solstice and the equinox. I don't mind winter...but when we get to this point...we know we are rounding the corner to spring.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing my wonderful find! I am so glad that others will get to see how nature supports us when we need a heart.

    ReplyDelete