C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, January 15, 2024

Let's Stick With Love

Today is Martin Luther King Jr's birthday...

....so I thought I would share this piece by Lynn Giunta with one of his quotes that caught my eye this morning.

Her post is actually a video of her making it...check it out if you are interested: 

Life is complicated...and sometimes even difficult....so let's stick with love.


4 comments:

  1. I stumbled across a cute heart that reminds me so much of the teeny stars that you showed me how to make. I thought of you immediately: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/858076535282128137/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun! Never seen those before...I may have to try them sometime!

      Delete