C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, January 25, 2024

Your Joyful Puttering

Subtitle: How Can I Help?

We had some freezing rain overnight....

so everything was sparkly and glassy this morning.

Ice is so interesting!

 

I recently listened to a podcast by Laura Horn Art called The Hidden Benefits of Mediocre Days.  There were several nuggets of wisdom....but the one that resonated with me the most was to stop worrying about about the end game. Focus on the experience and the process....making it engaging, fun, and accessible.  The results will come.

So I'm going to stop thinking that I need to know what the end game will be....and I'm just going to ask....how can I help you?  How can I facilitate your joyful puttering?

So if you have any interest in starting a conversation about what I can do for you....email me at joyfulputtering@gmail.com  

There is NO pressure at all to respond....life is too short to do things we don't need or want to do. For those of you who have no interest in art...good for you....I appreciate you following along.  And for those of you who are interested....but unsure of what you want....over the next several days/weeks/months I'm going to share some possibilities of things I can offer to you for purchase. I've been creating and collecting for most of my life...so my ideas and inventory are vast.  

I'm starting things off by offering simple painted paper packs for Art Hearts or other collage projects. You know I've been cutting up all my papers....and I'm ready to get them out into the world.  Email me if you have interest.

The photos below are examples of what can fit in an envelope with just one stamp....so no shipping cost for you....and no trip to the post office for me. I won't waste ounces on envelope liners, directions, or background papers like I would put in a kit. I'll just include an ounce of painted papers and tissue for collage and a few sample Art Hearts.

One might call it Another Ounce of Joy!  That project was almost exactly a year ago!

If you want some of the extras...I'm happy to add them AND stuff the envelope with as much as I can fit in. The price would be a little higher...and and I would add the cost of shipping.

Pricing is tough for me....but I am currently thinking $7 for a one stamp envelope of joyful  papers.

I can't do all one color....
but I could give you a choice of warm or cool colors...or of course a mix.


One more icy branch.


5 comments:

  1. MaryAnn! Fabulous photos of freezing rain aside, your post here feels like a rejuvenating jumping-for-joy January thaw! JOYFUL PUTTERING! LOVE your idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's a glowing vote of confidence! Thanks Dotty!

      Delete
  2. Can I get an ounce of Joy? I can paypal you. :-)

    ReplyDelete