C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, January 20, 2024

Open The Blinds

It was a whirlwind of a day....and I'm grateful for all the meaningful interactions with family and friends...and the tasks and chores I checked off my list.  I'm putting my feet up....taking a deep breath....and sharing one little joy nugget that landed in my day.

During a text conversation with my art buddies from Madison...Tracie shared that when she opened her blinds this morning this little work of ice art was on her window.  

It's beyond fabulous....and a good reminder of the simple beauty that is out there just waiting to be seen.  And sometimes...all you have to to is open your blinds.

And another thing I love about the photo is that Madison's Orton Park in the background....where Angie's tree is planted

JOY! 

4 comments:

  1. Nothing like the gift of opening the blinds to shoulder-dropping, heart-opening simple fathomless wonder. Thank your for spreading the joy, MaryAnn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well THAT describes it well! Nature is a fathomless wonder sometimes!

      Delete
  2. Jack Frost....Madison....Orton Park...remembering your sister...Yes, this is all JOY.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Four for four! Joy indeed! I knew mentioning Orton Park would catch your attention!

      Delete