C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Color!

It was foggy this morning....and things look a little other wordly in the fog. 

These hazy reflections are just as beautiful as the crystal clear ones.

And we found a pop of spring color.....

such a nice contrast to the still very brown landscape.
This photo is a little blurry....but the water droplets were incredible!


And Paul picked up a fabulous found object....

I couldn't 💕 it more!

And speaking of color....

this is a spread I've been working on in my watercolor journal.  Watercoloring in the evening is a good way to wind down the day. 
The lines are a little wonky...and I've got some smudges....but the more detail and layers of color I add...the better it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment