C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Tuesday at the Table

I look forward to my neighbor's crocus patch every year....I'll be keeping an eye on them.

The vernal equinox was at 11:06 this afternoon so....it's officially spring! 

I had another fabulous afternoon with Ida and Sally.

I'll share more over the next few days....but tonight I'm putting my feet up and vegging in front of the TV.  I'm tired....but it's the best kind of tired!  I love teaching and sharing my stash.  

Tuesday at the table was a big success!  



4 comments:

  1. Grateful for this captivating glimpse of Tuesday at the Table. Can't wait to hear details over the next few days, AND I applaud you for putting up and vegging this evening after a FULL and fulfilling day. All three of you TATT gals must be the best kind of tired and joyfilled tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like all 3 of had the best time! Your rest is well deserved.

    ReplyDelete