C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, March 21, 2024

There's Always Tomorrow

There was a light layer of snow on the ground this morning and the wind has been howling all day long.  It was just too cold to walk this morning!

Remember the Charles Dickens quote I shared recently?  Today was one of those March days when the wind blew cold....but it was most definitely NOT summer in the light. 

It was winter everywhere today!

There are a couple things that I really want to share....but writing those posts will take some thought and attention....and I just don't have that in me tonight. Maybe it's the cold and wind....I'm ready to crawl into bed.

But even still....there's always joy! 

I spent some time with Margie this morning and we're working on a little project together. Nothing brings me more joy than helping her with whatever she's got going on.

And I was tickled to see her little cutout pile growing....

....and I adored this childhood photo we came across in one of her boxes.

The rest of the stuff that's in my head can wait. There's always tomorrow....or the next day...or the one after that!  

2 comments:

  1. Oh, SOOOO sweet, that ADORABLE childhood photo! That little cutie pie agrees with you that there's always tomorrow … or the next day … or the one after that! And I commend and thank you once again for shining a light on self-care. Well done.

    ReplyDelete