C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Firsts

In honor of St. Patrick's Day....I'm celebrating clover.  

I wrote a post about the benefits of clover in your lawn....and if you're interested you can read it here: 

https://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2020/06/embracing-clover.html

In addition to the iris....we spotted the first snowdrops on our walk yesterday....

...then I found them budding in my garden too.  It's such a treat to watch nature wake back up after winter....and it's just barely getting started!  

It's time to get Max's first birthday box in the mail to Madison....so I stitched his star card onto some watercolor paper and made a little stand.

Simple was the way to go.  

Twinkle twinkle little star!

Happy Birthday to Max....my Goddaughter Emily's son.  I'm known as Aunt MaryAnn to him....and his first birthday is a week from today!

2 comments:

  1. Star light, star bright, FIRST star I see tonight … BRILLIANT, MaryAnn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call....I didn't even that of that perfect quote! BRILLIANT Dotty!

      Delete