C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, March 28, 2024

Got Joy

Paul and I spied this licence plate while visiting Margie a few days ago.  

I think she/he and I could be friends.  It's always nice to know others "got joy!" 

I hope you do.  



 It's always a good day when I connect a puzzle from top to bottom.

I'm working on this simple 500 piece one....just the color and ease I need right now!

I'm enjoying these little eggs on my puzzle table. 

I'm not sure where I got them...but they feel kind of old school...and I like that. They've got joy!  
I collaged another nine patch background...this time all palm prints on tissue.

The branch overlay was cut out from a copy paper print.  I may do something more with this piece...but I'll let it sit for a day or so.  This image is cropped and framed digitally....it helps me visualize what might be possible.
Here's what it really looks like....with the before and after adding zinc white paint.  The paint softens the harsh lines and unifies the collage....it's a miracle worker.


No comments:

Post a Comment