C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Fussy Cutting

I had Easter dinner with one of my favorite people!  Margie and I will be spending a lot of time together this week....tomorrow is moving day!

So it wouldn't get lost in the shuffle of the move....Margie gave me my birthday card early.  I'll actually be in Wisconsin for my birthday later in the month.  

I was so touched that she made me a homemade card!  She used some of her coloring pages....did some fussy cutting and created this beautiful world card! I love everything about it! 


Well done Margie!  I love it!  Your fussy cutting is amazing!


Spring has sprung in the UK.  Kate sent me this photo of a tree in full bloom....crabapple?  We've got a ways to go before this....but I'm enjoying seeing spring around the world.  

Kate and I met during Izzy Moore's Swirls of Color class....and she told me a tree just like this was the inspiration for one of her swirl projects!  


It looks just like spring!  Well done Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment