C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, April 10, 2023

The Waiting

It very was a long day....with more layers to the move out and the move in than I was prepared for. 

But as I was waiting outside for the movers this morning (who were an hour late) I found a sweet little patch of Johnny Jump Ups.....


....and some very fun shadows from some dried seed heads.  
I found JOY....in the waiting.

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for always finding at least one thing to enjoy every day. Moving is never fun, but i hope eventually things will work out.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always joy! All will be well with time. Thanks Kathy!

      Delete