C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Spring Thing

We've had a couple of beautiful warm spring days....and it good for the soul. And I love when the trees starting to do their spring thing!

 

Margie and I got her clothes mostly organized, emptied a few more boxes, and got the books on the bookshelf.  The apartment is functional...so we're going to take a break tomorrow. I'm guessing she's a little sick of me...and we're both pretty tired.  Pretty soon we'll work on getting some things on the wall but everyday I think she's feeling more and more at home. 




2 comments: