C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Mighty Max

There is a magnolia tree in full bloom in Becky's neighbor's backyard....it was just lovely in the evening light. Although it has been chilly the whole time I've been here....spring seems to be just a bit further along. 

Today was my last full day here in Wisconsin....I head back home late tomorrow afternoon and it will be fun to see how things are progressing there.

Becky and I spent the afternoon with Emily, Keegan and Max again today.  

I'm soaking up all the baby time I can get and helping out with a few things around the house.  Becky and I rearranged the nursery yesterday....and we hung a few things today.  
Becky and I found this seaside painting at a local store....
and it seemed like the perfect achor art piece in Max's room.  


On another wall is a little pop of color....

....the Selma piece I made for Emily for Christmas....and a photo of a rainbow wreath of my found objects that I had stretched on canvas a few years ago for Emily. 

And do you see the teeny tiny little guy on top of the found objects?  We thought it looked like it escaped from the photo.

It's a tiny little "Mighty Max" that was in my printer's drawer from one of my kids.  It seemed like the perfect gift for Max...and his mom who loves tiny things.

No comments:

Post a Comment