C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Just What I Needed

Last fall I planted a variety of bulbs in the back gardens.  

How did these sweet little iris know that pretty blooms were just what I needed today.

 

Margie and I made some progress in her apartment today.  We're still tweaking furniture placement and trying to empty and get rid of some of the boxes....but we found the rainbow bottles and placed them in the living room window.

They were just what was needed to bring the room to life and help to make it feel a little more like home.  There are little rice lights in the vine that will come on in the evening...and that makes us both smile.

2 comments:

  1. What a unique shape to these irises! Looks like just the right place for the rainbow vases. I may have to reevaluate the items in my own home, as your color distribution is so delightful.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet little iris...and rainbow bottles do bring joy!

      Delete