C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Spring Rainbow

It was a damp and raw morning...but there were still plenty of signs of spring!  And I didn't realize until I got home and looked at my photos that we found a rainbow.  


And colorful sidewalk chalk spots 
are another sure sign of good things to come!

2 comments:

  1. Re the email vs blog reader difference from yesterday: I read the blog (and love it!) but it shows as "Not secure"...no idea why, and I've never had any issues or warnings, but it might be concerning to some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! I did a little research and there is a setting on the blog that I needed to tweak. It may take a few days to take effect....but hopefully this takes care of it.

      Thank you for continuing to follow along. It's comforting knowing you're still out there in the other Portland!

      Delete