C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Embracing The Day


Transition days always throw me a bit. But I leaned into it today....tending to some of the chores...and embraced the joy that landed in my day.

My Rainbow Connection card arrived from Brenda today....it's the perfect mix of aqua and teal. I couldn't love it more!  

She used watercolor for the background, and Dr. Ph. Martin's Pen White for the top layer.  
Brenda spattered Interference Blue Golden paint...
giving it such a subtle glow.


I love how my rainbow is growing.


And as I was filling the birdfeeder....I saw my first Ghost Plants of the season in the woods.  Ghost Plants do not contain chlorophyll and do not require sunlight.  They love the dark and dank woodland floor and get their energy from fungi that grow around tree roots. This makes them in fact, a parasite.  I find them oddly interesting....and also king of creepy.


Mallow....as seen on our morning walk...covered in rain drops. 

2 comments: