C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, July 24, 2023

Before I Headed Out

Paul and I were back on the road today....heading Down East again for a few days.  Our first stop is in Deer Isle where we will spend the night with our good friends Dana and Anne.  The second stop will be back up to Perry...almost to Canada where we will spend time with long time friends Patsy and Brian and celebrate their daughter's wedding!  It's nice to have friends in beautiful places.  We love exploring Maine!


Before we headed out....I finished the Kate Savage puzzle....
and I loved every single minute of it.


Before I headed out....I walked the garden and celebrated my sister Angie's Praying Hands hosta...which is about to bloom.  I have a dear friend who has a sister who is struggling.....and I said a little prayer for both of them this morning.


Before I headed out I celebrated that one of my meadow rue plants is starting to bloom.  Hopefully some of it will wait for me....but it will still be beautiful whatever stage it's in.  Life goes on....even while we're gone.


And now that we're here....we're soaking in the coast with people we love.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment