C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

The Other Two

 Paul and I stopped at the Asticou Azalea Garden in Bar Harbor on our way home a few days ago.  There was a lot to take in as we meandered along the paths and walkways. The misty drops of water on these azalea blooms were mesmerizing.....and for this moment...nothing else mattered.

I am always happy to share the other two cards in our Rainbow Connection art exchange.  Tracie's card went to Brenda....and either of these lovely watercolors could be the front.  Such a beautiful shade of teal!


And I think either side of Becky's card for Tracie could be the front too!  I'm pretty sure she used alcohol inks.....something I know very little about.  The colors are rich and yummy!  

1 comment:

  1. whoa! those saturated alcohol ink colors are calling out to me—that palette is compelling!

    ReplyDelete