C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, July 2, 2023

They Love The Rain

Rain...rain...and more rain.  That's our theme song these days.  So mushrooms just keep popping up....they love the rain.

So along with this magnificent specimen....I'm giving a nod to Patty who alerted me to a little crop a few streets over.

I had a little photo shoot with these neighborhood mushrooms last evening....when it wasn't raining.

I love this lemon yellow color!


The underside fascinate me!




  

Five days ago Linda sent me a photo of her rain lily.  The foliage was happy and healthy....but no blooms. Keep the faith...I told her.  What a difference a few days make....as of today she has 4 blooms and 10 coming.  They like the rain too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment