C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, July 16, 2023

Within

"Instead of asking yourself "what do I want to do with my life?" ask yourself "what do I want to do within my life?" Morgan Harper Nichols

The allium bloom is completely free....but the tiny buds haven't opened up. I'm looking forward to it being fully open....but I think it wants some sun. We're get nothing but rain.  

A second one is coming along now too.

I spent most of the day out of the rain and in my studio. I got my blue Rainbow Connection card ready to go in the mail tomorrow and even got a start on the purple one.  But I can't share any of that yet.

But I also added plopped a couple things in the art journal.  Sometimes I actually feel like I make art there...other times I just plop something in.  

I added a couple coneflower cutouts on my doodle page...just for variety and interest.  

I added a quote that caught my eye on the opposite page....and plopped down a few of my watercolor pebbles I made on Cranberry Island.   


I do enjoy almost all the things that are "within" my life....
so much to choose from.  I am blessed.

1 comment:

  1. What fun to have your watercolor pebbles plop into your art journal to send out concentric rings and ripples!

    ReplyDelete