C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, July 13, 2023

Space Between

 "Honor the space between no longer and not yet." Nancy Levin

Thanks to the Hallett's...this was our lunch view today! I do love Maine.


I found a spot in my art journal for a few of my watercolor swirls from Cranberry Island....
and I put some finishing touches on this two page spread.


The "space between" can refer to a lot of things for me right now.  Space between trips, projects, classes, chores, important conversations, awareness and growth....and sometimes it's just the space between lunch and happy hour.  

2 comments: