C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, August 26, 2023

Bingo

I am a bit better day today.  I promise I'm not going to dwell on my health every day....there are so many better things to write about. And given my current state of fuzzy...the irony was not lost on me that my purple fuzzy Devil's Bit Scabious are starting to open.  

I've got weeks of entertainment built in watching these tiny little buds burst open...and that's something to celebrate!

As I have written before....I enjoy my morning routine.  After our walk I settle in with a cup of coffee for my computer tasks and activities....one of which includes Wordle.  And I was especially tickled this morning that I got it in two tries.

Once again I started with "olive"....there's a story behind that....but I won't bore you with that again. But it led me right to "choir!" Bingo!  Maybe tomorrow I'll start with "bingo." 

At some point in the morning after that I have my breakfast at the puzzle table. And this morning my puzzle presented a bit of a puzzle.

Something wasn't right. This piece that clearly belonged wouldn't line up with the border. Sometimes pieces are so similar that they can go in a couple of places. At this point I assumed it was problem with the border along the bottom...and I just needed to rearrange.

 

Then the same issue presented itself on the side. 
My fuzzy brain had to figure it out. 


Once I placed the rest of the blue "M"....and it didn't line up with 
The Catcher and the Rye....I knew it wasn't a border issue at all.  
BINGO!  


That whole section of books needed to shift up!
It wasn't ready to attach to the border.
It's all clear now!  Phew!


And by the end of the day it was done.


No comments:

Post a Comment