C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Through The Phone

How excited was I when Linda texted this photo of her white rain lilies that she enjoyed during her lunch.  Her bulbs originally came from my bulbs...which came from Becky.  It's the gift that just keeps on giving.  

Today is mostly a blur.  I'm still testing negative...but don't really feel all that well and have very little energy.  So how wonderful that friends shared their joy with me. 

I also got a photo of Max from Becky today.  I don't have permission to share it....so you'll just have to imagine his darling little smile. 

I also got a photo and video of Janice's daughter Rachel finishing the Appalachian Trail. I just wept with tears of joy. What a journey!

There's always joy....even if it comes through your phone from friends.

2 comments:

  1. White rain lilies—magnificent! Hope you feel better soon, MaryAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care, MaryAnn! Hope your husband is doing better as well.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete