C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Teeny Tiny Stars

Sometimes all you need is a photo of a friend's granddaughter 
playing with my teeny tiny folded stars!  
Thanks Jane!


I've written about my stars over and over on this blog.  It all started with my collection from Adam....then he taught me how to make them....and I enjoyed making them for others. It' been a while....it might be time to fold some stars.


This was the first post way back in 2015 when I introduced my star collection for the first time: https://joyfulputtering.blogspot.com/2015/01/star-collectionsurrounding-myself-with.html


And this is my favorite star story where I first connected with Elle and taught her how to make stars.  I still have the video I made...if anyone is interested.


4 comments:

  1. omg, I am starstruck! send me the video, MaryAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love making these little stars and thank YOU for telling how to do them. :-) The hardest part is finding an appropriate clear little jar to collect them into. As a friend says: "You're a star!"
    Hope you are feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you still enjoy making them. I get my little jars at Hobby Lobby.....it's just the right style and size. I am better....but am tired by the end of the day. I'm getting there.

      Delete