C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Sunsets

I actually feel a bit better today....and these beautiful sunset photos helped.
There is light at the end of the tunnel and sunsets at the end of the day.

Paul texted me this view from the patio last evening.  
I have two more days of isolating...then I can get back out there!


Ann texted me this photo of a beautiful sunset at her cottage in Bar Harbor.  
Paul and I got to stop by on our way home from Cranberry Island....so
I can picture the exact spot this photos was taken!

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there, MaryAnn! Two more sleeps!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy....that's a good way to look at it.

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear that you and Paul are/have been down and out!
    Soon all will be in the distant past!
    Be well,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah. That's the beauty of these things....once you get past them...then they're just a memory.

      Delete