C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Pink!

Brenda made a cherry blossom stamp to use for her pink/coral card.  
She printed it with acrylic paint and added gold and white highlights.  
I love it! It's bright and cheery and such a perfect blend pink/coral!
Well done Brenda!


Speaking of pink.....I came across this lovely cosmos on my walk yesterday morning. I won't be getting out in the next several days....I tested positive for COVID this morning and have been laying low all day. I don't even remember the last time I was sick.....feels so strange. Paul is much better and Sam is still testing negative. It will be a good day when our whole household is healthy again.

6 comments:

  1. MaryAnn, holding space for a swift uneventful return to health for you ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no :( Hoping you have only a mild case and that the creativity returns quickly. Take care-
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about covid. I hope your symptoms remain mild.

    ReplyDelete