C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, August 18, 2023

Stages

I had hopes I would be able to do something today other than sleep and watch TV.  I was wrong.  This COVID journey has been harder than I thought.

Here are some beautiful blooms that caught my eye on a walk a few days ago.  I love that there are so many stages present on the plants.


My Picture This App tells me it's called Sneezeweed.  
Seems fitting as sneezing is a new stage of my illness.


 


 

2 comments:

  1. The sneezeweed blooms are stunning! Fingers crossed that you'll be able to sneeze your way back to robust bloomin' health in short order, MaryAnn. COVID is still a thing, and it's no fun messing around with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's certainly is a thing....and I don't wish it on anyone. I do feel like I'm turning a corner.

      Delete