C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, August 24, 2023

Pink Connections

I am excited to share Tracie's pink card for our Rainbow Connection project.  She's going to do something on the back that she'll share sometime....but she is pausing for now.

Almost all of us have had some life events that have slowed us down....and that's just the way life is.

Once I get my purple card from Becky I'll share my whole rainbow.....and I'm still figuring out where I might be able to display it.  And I'm guessing the others will share their whole rainbow too...and it will take as long as it takes! We're savoring the end.

Tracie's flower reminded me of this showy hibiscus I saw on our walk this morning.  It was massive...as big as my outstretched hand.....and the center was amazing!


And I also came across this Strikingly Pleasing view with all the different shades of pinks and greens.  The new growth on this shrub is pink....and there were several other blooming shrubs around it.  


My Picture This app tells me that this is a Japanese Andromeda Mountain Fire.
I love that the leaves are as pretty as a blooms....and have as much coral as they do pink so perfect for this Rainbow Pink Connection post!

2 comments:

  1. Love Tracie's juxtaposition of BIG-SHOWY-BLOOM-CENTER-STAGE and little-loving-heart-in-the-wings.

    And that shrub! Spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Those sweet little hearts caught my attention too. And I would love to add that shrub to my landscape. I'm going to have to investigate.

      Delete