C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

100%

My pink rain lily is blooming again....and that makes me happy!

I may not be quite a 100% back to good health...but I'm getting there. I have just a few minor COVID symptoms that seem to be hanging on. And just recently I've had another health issue pop up that I am working on with my doctor. All will be well....I am certain of that. It just needs some time and attention. Good health is everything.  

And in the midst of my journey....I will continue to look for joy and find something to celebrate here...every day that I can.

I may not be 100%....but this puzzle is 100% done! Margie had done it a little while ago and I had been looking forward to playing with the colors and shapes. I do love a good shelf puzzle! 

It was kind of an odd one to get started....but quite fast and fun once I got into it.     


With the large pieces mixed in...there were so many places where the pieces didn't interlock. They just sat next to each other with straight edges so there was no structure to hold the puzzle together until I got further along. 


Per usual....I celebrated when I connected the top to the bottom!
Doesn't everybody?  

2 comments:

  1. I was just wondering today if COVID symptoms were still lingering; I appreciated the update and continue to send all good wishes for your return to full health, including the add-on you're working with your doctor to set right again. The shelf puzzle looks like a perfect antidote to what ails ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dotty! Puzzles are a good antidote for everything!

      Delete