C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Rainbow Connection

How can I not post all my cards from our Rainbow Connection Project!  I've got a couple ideas where I might display them....but that's for another day. I do want to hang them all in a long row...but displayed this way the two cards from the same artist are stacked.  The first two are Brenda's...then Tracie's, then Becky's...then mine.  I love these shared art projects that celebrate all our artwork.  

I wonder what's next!


Tracie's blue card is two sided....I'll have rotate it once in a while.


And in honor of our finished Rainbow Connection Project... here's a late summer nature rainbow from our morning walks....and my garden.  It's hard to find aqua in nature....so I included a doodle I did with acrylic paint.  I started to fill in the spaces....but haven't got back to it.  


I can't seem to get enough of this acrylic doodling.  Once the fine line applicator is flowing well...it's hard to stop. Here's the aqua doodle I did on a gelli print.


And I haven't done anything with this one yet....but it should be fun to paint.


And I think this dot one will be pretty in a collage once it's painted....
and I can't stop painting swirls.  These are bigger ones in the background....I have plans for them.

2 comments:

  1. Those swirls! I'm thinking if I were to start, I might also have difficulty stopping. My eyes are at half-mast at the moment or I'd be sneaking off to my studio space right now!

    ReplyDelete