C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, September 8, 2023

My Sweet Eliza

I've been keeping an eye on my friend Eliza all summer long through social media.....she and her family have had so many great adventures.  Eliza is 7 1/2 years old and just started 2nd grade....and still joyful and unique as ever!  

Just a couple days ago I got a very special box from Eliza.....
one of my favorite young artists filled with color and joy!



Eliza painted a couple shells for me that she found on one 
of the many beaches she visited this summer.


They will live on my puzzle table for a while....and I'll smile every time I see them. 


Pure JOY!


Thank you Eliza for bringing your sunshine into my day!


5 comments:

  1. wELIkZA ELIZA!

    gotta love that unbridled joy and joyful art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ❤️❤️❤️ and thank you for bringing joy into her day as well!

    ReplyDelete