C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Digital Art

I'm just about ready to get Liz's calendar in the mail....and it got me thinking about the digital projects I've done over the years. So I clicked the "digital art" label along the side of the blog and revisited my projects....and these were some of my favorites.

Here's an ocean view paired with a page from a coloring book.


A bottle cut out from a magazine was paired with digital doodles. 


I sketched the bookshelf...which was in our house in South Portland...then digitally added the collaged background and the bottle images.


A pile of hand felted balls became a rainbow tree.


And doodle bugs were flying around the Bug Light in South Portland!
This pairing still makes me smile.


And this may be my all time favorite....
where I placed a doodled Christmas tree in the woods.


If you want the context and the story on any of these...click the "digital art" label along the side of the blog and scroll through the posts.  These labels are a good way to search for topics of interest.  I've been writing this blog every day for almost 9 years....so there's a lot there.  And for those of you who have been reading along the whole time....GOD BLESS YOU!

4 comments:

  1. The doodle bugs around the light house—love that whimsy, MaryAnn! Thanks for thinking to share some of your digital creations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dotty....doodle bugs around the Bug Light still make me smile.

      Delete
  2. What a great reminder that treasures await in those labels for your blogs. I’m new to to you this year but you are one of the first I look for each day. Your joy pours out and has been an inspiration. Thanks so much. Can’t resist the doodlebugs! Today you’ve put a smile on my face and given me a whole new way to look at photographs = joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lou! Your words are just what I needed to hear! So glad that you have found something here that adds a little joy to your day! Yay!

      Delete