C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Preview

My day kind of got away from me....but there's always something to celebrate!  

I absolutely love picking up these first leaves....each one is like a painting and a preview of what's to come.    

 

And I'm grateful for a lovely fall card from Susan....all the way from Scotland. 

Susan has been busy painting and making books and cards....and I always enjoy seeing what she's up to.  

I did finish this bookshelf puzzle....it was a quick and simple delight. 


And here's a preview of the next one....
I'm starting with the purples and blues.

2 comments:

  1. Those "painted" early fall leaves bring a smile. They're triggering a memory of my first year in college when my best friend from h.s. sent me a huge box of brilliant autumn leaves from her campus to mine : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a wonderful gift that was! Great memory! Thanks for sharing it Dotty!

      Delete