C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Purple Hydrangea

I was excited to get Becky's purple Rainbow Connection card in the mail today...it's a delight!

It features purple hydrangea....but also has several elements and layers giving it a lot of interest.  Becky painted the dresses on these little paper dolls....and I love how one little girl is sitting on the frame.

The whole envelope and packaging featured purple....
and I noticed and appreciated every detail!

 

Here's the back....I'm wondering if these hydrangea petals 
were punched from my punch when she was visiting.


As I was taking the photos...I realized I was dressed
 appropriately for the occasion with my purple skirt.


And speaking of hydrangea....I've been keeping an eye on 
these in my neighborhood...the colors just keep deepening.

 

And we came across this beauty on a morning walk a few days ago.


There's nothing quite like a purple hydrangea!

2 comments:

  1. MaryAnn, do you read Elizabeth Berg at all? One of her novels is entitled JOY SCHOOL. When I visit your blog, I feel as though I'm attending a joy school. Finding and appreciating joy is the best homework ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joy School....perfect! I'll check it out. And if that's what I'm doing here....I'll take it! Thanks Dotty!

      Delete