C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

End of Summery

Every time I see this...I laugh out loud: "If someone from ziplock could contact literally anyone in the cereal business, that would be great!" So true!!!

It's always a good day when you stumble on a zinnia patch.
There is something about zinnias that are just so end of summery

There were so many in full bloom....and just as many getting started.  The shapes created during the unfurling process capture my heart every time!


Celebrating a zinnia painting from another summer.
Maybe a zinnia in stich???

2 comments:

  1. Zinnias! Quintessential pops of color. I like the unfurling of this post, MaryAnn, from zinnia patch to individual zinnia portraits to zinnia colors in the paint pan to a watercolor zinnia portrait. Ta da!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ta da! Never thought of the post actually unfurling. Makes me smile!

      Delete