C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, September 25, 2023

Row By Row

I will admit that I'm a bit surprised how much I'm enjoying putting together these tiny trees.  

The presorting was the key....allowing me to go piece by piece...and row by row.  Almost every time I sit down I can do one whole row. It's so satisfying.  
And celebrating this puzzle gives me the chance to show off my little trick or treaters. I love these little guys!  And Paul's most recent found object is going to join them on the puzzle table for a while....a sweet little red bear.


I  enjoy a few little seasonal decorations on my puzzle table.


The bear had a little photo shoot! 
I've been picking up these sticks with acorn caps....



...ready for felted acorns.



Good night little bear.

4 comments:

  1. I can see where that puzzle might become very addictive if it were in my home. I immediately thought of knitting/crocheting projects where I say I'm just going to complete one more row … and then … I start another one!

    And another.

    Your trick-or-treaters are ADORABLE, and the felted acorns are SEED SEASON seeds of pure joy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Just one more row!!! And what a great line: "Seed Season seeds of pure joy! " Yes! Thanks Dotty!

      Delete
  2. The teddy bear! He's from a box of "Counting Teddies" - a box full of teddies in multiple colors to teach children simple math. I have the box somewhere in my basement- I hope this little guy didn't escape :)
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh....I'm so glad to know that Kathy! I love the idea of "Counting Teddies!! I just wish I knew how box to return him to.

      Delete