C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, November 20, 2023

Chunky Snowflakes

It was a lovely morning for a walk....brisk but enjoyable if you were dressed right.

It was the first day I wore my purple fleece mittens...so my hands were toasty warm.  

 

We almost always start our walks with a lap around the pond....the light was beautiful this morning.

The sun was peeking over our neighbor's condo casting a glow on pond. The pond was so smooth that the reflection was as bright and clear as the real thing.  
We had a tiny bit of snow overnight so there were chunky snowflakes scattered here and there. Paul is always patient while I take photos on our walk. He's pretty patient with me in all aspects of my life....I'm a lucky gal.

Just one more....I said....and there it was. Do you see it? Look closely on the right side of the leaf...a perfect snowflake....and not chunky at all.  I tried to zoom it....but it was too blurry to share.

4 comments:

  1. O M G that snowflake! I used to crochet Christmas tree snowflake ornaments like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never crocheted them....but I made them in many other forms. I wish I could have zoomed in to get all the details. Perfect snowflakes are one of those nature miracles!

      Delete
  2. That snowflake! Unbelievable!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete