C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Fly on the Wall

Becky sent photos of her flying card today.  Don't we all want to be a fly on the wall once in a while!

I have good memories of flying kites kites with our boys. Well done Becky!     

Here's a rainbow of colors from the farmers' market in Portland this past Saturday.

I loved this guy with all his colors and patterns.....and I enjoyed the music. 
Deering Oaks Park is a beautiful setting for a market.
We used to live walking distance from this park!



4 comments:

  1. Thanks once again for my daily dose of stepping out of my world into yours, MaryAnn. I love the little snippet of expansion, and you keep me noticing things at my end : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. Last night when I read your post I had butterfly book envy and thought, well, I need to keep my eyes open. Then, this afternoon, in going through boxes of all sorts of collage fodder in my studio, I discovered a butterfly image that I'd cut out goodness only knows when—it was as though one of the butterflies from your book migrated right to my studio!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is too funny! Butterfly book envy...who would have thought! Then that you found a butterfly in your fodder stash is just perfect! I'm smiling ear to ear! Now you're flying!

      Delete