C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Saturday, August 3, 2024

Done Me Proud!

"You don't need to be perfect to inspire others. Let people get inspired by how you deal with your imperfection."  Yes!

It's hard to adequately express how excited I was to get a photo of Ida's finished paper tube piece...and she's already started a second one! The jewel tones are wonderful as is the flow and rhythm. And I love that subtle and swoopy fiber dancing through the piece.

Well done Ida...you've done me proud! Ida started this project back in May during one of our art sessions.  




5 comments:

  1. oh my gosh!

    IDA!

    MARYANN!

    Let the good times roll!

    I am utterly bedazzled ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bedazzled is the perfect response Dotty! Ida rocked it!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Mary Ann, you’re so kind.

    ReplyDelete