C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, August 1, 2024

The Other Three

A few summer blooms that caught my eye today. I'm always drawn to bright orange butterfly weed and there's a pretty patch on one of our morning walking routes.

Gretchen's aster was the perfect contrasting color pop of color....and one of her blooms was starting to unfurl. It was like it was swinging its long hair around.

As of today....everybody in the group has gotten their Tiny Pages Art cards so I can share the other three "chuckle" cards. Who doesn't love cute animals...they often make us chuckle. Cats...and a dog were the theme of the the other three cards.  

Brenda sent me and adorable little cat....

and just the cute curly tail on the back made me chuckle.

Tracie sent Brenda a set of watercolor cats...and their interest...or lack of interest in spiders.

Tracie has been sketching and watercoloring all kinds of cats lately for a project....and the face on this particular brown one made her chuckle.

 

And Becky combined Chuckles candy and a goofy grin on a dog for Tracie.

 Grinning dogs always make Becky chuckle.

 

We make one card a week...and Brenda chose our next theme which is something inspired by summer....and the possibilities are endless.

I do remember Chuckles candy...although I don't think I had it very often. 

4 comments:

  1. Love all the art chuckles here, and I distinctly remember Chuckles. The candy had just the right 'tooth' to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha....I love how you find just the right phrasing for a comment. This one made me chuckle. Thanks Dotty!

      Delete
  2. These Tiny Art Pages cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle...it's going to be a fun journey!

      Delete