C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Always Worth It

Make the effort.

I was laying in bed last night wondering if the fireflies were out yet in the woods. It would have been easy to just lay there and wonder....but instead I got up and headed outside.  No fireflies...but this little solar light made the trip worth the effort. 



The crackle finish reflected interesting patterns....
....and when you lift it up they expand and flood the area.  Do you see my bare toes?                                   

It you think something might be worth the effort....it almost always is.....especially if you're open to seeing something that you didn't even know you were looking for.  But you have to make the effort. I'm glad I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment