C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Well, Well, Well.....

This quote came through my Pinterest feed and it made me laugh out loud.

I feel like I was caught doing absolutely everything I'm not supposed to do.

I have a spirea shrub on the side of my garage and I have to remember to look at it this time of year because I just don't walk that way much.  But I've been watching it for several weeks now and as always it's been a show stopper.  I do love the stage when it's just budding like little pearls....but how can you not love these sweet white flowers with the yellow stamens.                                                            


The grass is pretty sad on this side of the garage....but it doesn't matter because the spirea is beautiful.

 As you round the corner....I do love this view of my back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment