C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Rainy Day

After a cold, wet early spring I never thought I would be so grateful for rain.  There's new grass seed in Maine that needs constant watering....and my gardens in Lexington were starting to show some stress. I know rainy days are not good for everyone...but it was good for me today. And...it was perfect for a little puzzle time....and you know I love to celebrate my puzzles!



I had done the colorful parts around the edges and was avoiding the sea of the neutrals of the cats and dogs.  I had to come up with a strategy to proceed and settled on white whiskers.  

Focusing on that one little detail made the cats and the guinea pig doable. 

Aren't lots of things in life are made doable by focusing on one small part at a time?  I think so.



Time to pick another detail...maybe the black whiskers.

No comments:

Post a Comment