C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Scrap Circles

As I was going through my boxes and bins I found this little container of coordinated snippets....a little doodling...a little watercolor....a little of this and a little of that.

It became the inspiration for this scrap circle motif for #13. 

And here are the cards from the last couple of days...again, all stuff from my stash. And very unintentionally they coordinate....I've always liked pink, orange, and yellow together.
I remember doing this watercolor flower a while back...then ruining it with the black and gold pen.  

I cut it up into three chunks and it became #11 and it's not so bad.  I'm finding lots of things that were failures....and I'm glad I've kept them because I have loads of stuff to pull from for this project.  I could do 200 days +++....and I'm having fun!                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment