C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Monday, June 17, 2019

Pride

I was in Portland at the Farmer's Market last Saturday on Pride Day....but not long enough to see the parade.  But when I saw this image on Portland Downtown's Facebook Page I was blown away by that awesome banner!  I'm going to have to check it out next year.



I'm back in Portland watering the new grass and I was pretty excited to see some rain lily buds.  There are 5 total...maybe a 6th one coming.  I hope the big one pops open tomorrow.

I love the rain lilies!


No comments:

Post a Comment