C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Little Lightbulb

I got a fun trinket from my son Sam....when you pull the string the tiny little lightbulb turns on. So may uses.....and so much fun!

 

Lynne shared that yesterday's post prompted her to make her own little ICAD (index card a day). She cut down an old file folder and sliced up some encaustic art papers to make this striking little collage!  Her e-mail made my day....and Sam's little light made my yesterday!

I found this fused sunny circle in my stash.....four different fabrics were fused together to create the swirl.  

I experimented with watercolor right on the card which worked well enough for the background for a shortened version of one of yesterday's quotes. "Do something quick and creative without fear." 

No comments:

Post a Comment