C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Life is Good

The second round of rain lilies are on the way....

...and we had lobster for dinner.  Life is good.



I found this little tree doodle in a sketchbook....and in about 3 minutes it became card #26.  Honoring past projects is partly what this 100 days is all about.....and sometimes it just requires stitching.
Tomorrow is an outing day with friends so I worked ahead and played with circles this evening for card #27.  I have several pages like this with painted and decorated polka dots.

For #27 I cut them out...then in half and made a bumpy zig zag pattern....I think it's fun and whimsical!


Here's a polka dot project I did years ago for a Pinterest inspired shared journal....the post can be found here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment