C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Beautiful Seeds

"A new study shows that people who have a ridiculous amount of craft supplies live longer than those who point it out."  unknown author with a great sense of humor!

We have some fabulous maples in the neighborhood....
....and they're producing beautiful seeds.  


Seed Season!



2 comments:

  1. MaryAnn, that last photo! Embodies me in every time I've ever walked through fallen autumn leaves in the entirety of my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I especially love dragging me feet making the most noise possible!

      Delete