C

C

"I do believe in an everyday sort of magic...the inexplicable connectedness we sometimes experience with places, people, works of art and the like; the eerie appropriateness of moments of synchronicity; the whispered voice, the hidden presence, when we think we're alone." Charles de Lint

Friday, October 27, 2023

First Pass

It was a beautiful fall day with temperatures in the 70's...and I spent a chunk of it trying to win back the garage.  In the summer months it's full of bikes, tools, and all things garden. It was time to purge, sort, and stash.  I made the first pass today...and even took a small load to the dump.  

The warm weather made for a lovely evening....and I tracked the nearly full moon during my after dinner walk.

I also made a first pass on the next art exchange with my Madison friends. We aren't going to see what each other is doing until the end...so I won't be able to share anything here until late November or early December. It's going to be a interesting project and I will try and explain it in another post.  

Keeping it simple today.

2 comments:

  1. Temperatures and nearly full moon GLORIOUS today. We sat out at our firepit this evening as the moon rose under intermittently scudding clouds—great visual majesty. I look forward to hearing an explanation of your newest Madison exchange project, and I like knowing that the reveal is some time away, keeping me on the edge of my seat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect night for a fire and watching the moon rise. We have to seize these days!

      Delete